SV: new GNOME users...

<snip>
What I'm looking for is more information targetted at
beginning users.  I think these are the people that
have the most to gain from GNOME.

I'd like a site with articles showing new users how to
use GNOME, reviews of GNOME applications, discussion
groups, etc.  The GNOME Users Guide is a good
reference, but it basically only covers the panel,
control center and the file manager.  I think we need
to get the word out about apps like gnumeric, gnucash,
the GNOME workshop apps and all the other great little
programs that are popping up.

There are some books that do an adequate job of
covering GNOME, but development is at such a torrid
pace that 3 months after you shell out the money for a
book its out of date.

What do you think, sirs?  Is this something that would
be useful? (and used?)
</SNIP>

All i can say is YES !

This is certainly needed.
Most people out there still thinks that Gnome is the panel and nothing more
-
we could really open their eyes with a website that has the content above.

Count me in.

Regards
Daniel

--