Re: What's the story with gdm?

Martin:

First, thanks for your kind response and second let me apologize for being so
vague.  I have gdm running on RH 6.0 kernel 2.2.9 right now, and it appears to
function locally fine; however, I cannot XDMCP in to the box from another
machine.  I don't know if you were refering to that aspect of gdm or not, but
that is the aspect of gdm that I was (not) referring to.

Does XDMCP work with the current gdm?  When I try it, I get X started, but no
logon ever appears from the remote box.

Thanks again,

Mark