Re: Gnome 1.0.40 really screwed up my system

Dan Hensley <dan.hensley@att.net> writes:

> Last night I got around to compiling and installing the lastest .tar.gz
> packages for Gnome 1.0.40.  Here's what it did to my system:
>
> * I lost my panels, and it reverted back to default

This is because panel data is now stored globally.  This is so that
people won't lose their session data in the rare case of a panel
crash.  You'll be better off in the long run.  Sorry for the
inconvience.:)

Jacob
--
"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!" - R. Wiggum