Window Size problem

I don't know what prompted me to do this but I used the
`window settings menu' of enlightenment-0.15.5-37, (available
as a mouse button 3 pop down menu from the upper border of windows),
to `fix' the size of a LyX window.(Remember State --> Size).

Now I can't use LyX anymore, the window appears half-transparent and
crashes after a second.

Can anybody advice me on how to undo this.
I can't find where enlightenment keeps these kinds of settings for
apps.

Alexander.