From: Jonathan [mailto:gardnerj@pro-usa.net]
Sent: Monday, November 29, 1999 1:37 PM
To: Helke Bill CP USGR EXC
Cc: gnome-list@gnome.org
Subject: Re: Gnome PPP dial-up problems

Ok, I can dial now. I set the ttyS3 Permissions the way I was told and that
was
the problem, funny that kppp doesn't have that problem. Anyway, now I've set
permissions and suid everything I'm supposed to but when I connect, I never
really connect. I'm sure I'm not authenticating for some reason. Am I
supposed
to do anything in that 'script' area, I thought that PAP would do everything
automatically though.

Jonathan

<snip, snip>