Re: Adding session to login

Yes, sorry, I meant to update everyone (and thank them as well). What I did was
add a line starting the xf window manager. So now my session script has a line:

exec xfwm
exec startxfce

I don't know if the second line is absolutely necessary, but I do know that it
works now.
BTW I don't know about what rufus found, but I can find a file called startxfce
in my /usr/X11R6/bin/ it was how I was starting xfce from the command line
earlier.

Thanks everybody for your help.

Jonathan