Re: gnome-games-devel requires gnome-games?

If you don't have the main gnome-games library installed, trying to build
a program that uses the shared version of one of the libraries gnome-games
provides will fail.

This is similar to the way gnome-libs-devel needs gnome-libs.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/