Re: Changing Screen Resolution

This is really an X question, rather than a gnome question.  You probably
want to modify your XF86Config file (usually in /etc/X11 or /etc).  You
would want to edit something in the appropriate "Screen" section.
Specifically, you want to set the Virtual window size to 800 by 600, and
make sure "800x600" is the first entry on the Modes line.

Alternatively, you could try using Red Hat's XConfigurator tool, which may
be easier.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au