my last hope RH6.1 pybliographer trouble

Please help!!!

I have installed pybliographer on my RedHat 6.1, it despite the fact
that it took me more then a month to figure out how to make it working
in GUI mode I am very happy but:

Documentation and its www page indicate that it can read quite a few
formats.

On my system I was only able to make it to read one format - bibtex. It
looks like there is a problem with conversion from one format to
another.

If I am using pyconvert ovid..bibtex file.ovid file.bib
give the same error.

[ivan@dipole scripts]$ pybconvert bibtex..ovid /home/ivan/tmp/test.bib
/home/ivan/tmp/test.ovid
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/pybliographer", line 161, in ?
    execfile (filename, user_global)
  File "/usr/local/share/pybliographer/pybconvert.py", line 50, in ?
    Open.bibwrite (database, how = target, out = f_out)
  File "/usr/local/share/pybliographer/Pyblio/Open.py", line 163, in
bibwrite
    raise IOError, "type `%s' does not specify write method" % how
IOError: type `endnote' does not specify write method
[ivan@dipole scripts]$ vi /home/ivan/tmp/test.bib

Can anybody tell me what is going on with this package.

1) Is it a stable release or it 100% experimental or what.

2) During installation I ran ./configure, should I make any changes to
my Makefile ?

3) Has anybody managed to do conversion and open files in formats other
then bib.

Regards, Ivan.