Re: Simple configuration question...

> > This is not a GNOME issue, but an X Window System issue.  You should
> > look at your /etc/X11/XF86Config file, and find the POINTER section.
> > It should list your pointer there, and I tend to find that "imps/2"
> > works, but you could also try a more generic "PS/2".  I'm sorry you
> > had to choose RedHat 6.1, they did not bother to do any quality
>
> WHAT?!? Please dont make such dumbass comments here. (I know I am having
> to make one now, but it has to be said). I find that rh6.1 has great
> quality.

Not true.  All the additional components they added to RedHat 6.1 that
weren't in 6.0 were filled with bugs, and most did not work for me until they
released updates.

You should also watch your temper a bit more.  We don't need people yelling
at other people about their "dumbass comments."   That is incredably
immature, and I find it annoying when a "supposedly immature 16-year-old like
me" has to keep reminding everyone about that.

Sean Middleditch