RE: Gnome Calender Holidays

hrmmmmm, I think it needs to go a bit more 'abstract' than that. For
example, I saw Jewish and Christian holidays and said - "What about
Isalmic holidays" - but then I realized, we are based on the lunar
calendar and only have 360 days per year (well, 30 days per month) and
sometimes it 'goess off by 1' during ramadan season (if you really want
to know what that is, mail me).

Anyway, any chance for a 'lunar calendar' type module? One that we can
"fix" by these 'off by one' anomalies?