Re: Help Browser

On Mon, Nov 22, 1999 at 10:41:39AM +0100 or thereabouts, O.Bedford@uni-koeln.de wrote:
> On 22 Nov, Bjorn Andersson wrote:
>
> > Are you sure you remembered to enter the slashes? It works for me (if
> > I enter "http://www.gnome.org), but if I enter "http:www.gnome.org",
> > I get the same error message you get.
>
>   I entered: "http://www.gnome.org/" and got an error.
>   Oliver

I have this problem, too. and I think I saw it entered somewhere on
the bugs.gnome.org website, too. Looking at the Gnome Users Guide,
(file:/usr/share/gnome/help/users-guide/C/intro.html)
there's a highlighted link to http://www.gnome.org. Clicking on
it produces the "Error loading document http://www.gnome.org  You
probably don't have this documentation installed on your system"
dialogue box. Same happens for the GNU link on that page.

I'm using Red Hat Linux 6.1 with October Gnome.