Re: Gnome on Debian 2.1

This actually happens quite a lot. New versions of different libraries
and tools come out so often that the CD is usually obsolete before it is
released.  I have found that usually when I want to install a new app I
need to upgrade a few things first. Just part of being in a razor-sharp,
lightning-fast development environment!

For more info on installing Gnome for Debian, go to:

http://www.gnome.org/start/debian-readme.html

XFree86 v3.3.5 has been out for a few months now. It's LOTS better than
older versions; I would definitely upgrade:

http://www.xfree86.org

Judith