Re: silly question

> I have a silly question(tm).  Any chance we'll have man pages for the
> gnome apps?  I find it tedious to run a help browser to look up
> documentation.  Case in point, Xman has been around forever.  Does anybody
> actually use Xman?  I've never to do this day used it.  It's way too much
> action to call up the help browser and type in the command.

We do have some vert bare documentation for the applications.

What I would like to see is (as I have many times pointed out in the
past) is a native DocBook to man and html conversion tool.

We do have the tools to do this.  We just use gnome-xml to load the
SGML file, and then we do walk the resulting tree and we have to dump
it into some file format.

Now, the idea of this project would be to be able to use this as a
filter, or as part of a larger engine.

Best wishes,
Miguel.
--