Re: The industry standard

jrathlev@gmx.net (Jörg Rathlev) writes:

> Developers have a choice, but most users will not use several systems at the
> same time, they'll decide on one. The question is whether more users will
> decide on GNOME or on KDE.

Strange thinking IMHO.  The only thing that counts are apps. Period.

Being a user myself i'd rather say that users mainly run applications
instead of a or sometimes (like me) out of any system.  I personally
don't care whether apps are from the GNOME, the KDE or CDE/Motif area
as long as they do their job well.  Users like me don't like to be
restricted by and to a certain system.

                                 Cheers, P. *8^)
--
   ------------ Paul Seelig <pseelig@mail.uni-mainz.de> -------------