Re: Some new GNOME development screenshots from me ;)

On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, John P. Looney wrote:

>  Sweet! Are there any RPMs made up from the gnome-*1.1.x releases yet ?

I'm not sure we want these; we already have people using 1.1 that
shouldn't be (they complain about instability, etc., don't understand that
it's a development snapshot). RPMs only encourage this.

We want to be in beta before we get a deluge of bug reports from end
users...

Havoc