gtcd and ejecting CDs in Solaris

Hi Everyone,

I have a little problem with gtcd under Solaris 2.5.1.

Whenever I eject a CD and put a new one in, I get a Solaris error message
requesting that I put the old disk back into th tray.  I ignore the
message and press play to start listening to the new CD.  But it won't
play and gtcd tells me that it has problems playing the new CD.  The only
remedy that  have found thus far is to exit gtcd, restart it and get it to
recognize the new CD.  This is a bit of a problem.  This is not the
behaviour that I experience under xmcd.  Why does this problem arise under
gtcd?  Has anyone else seen this?  Is there a fix or some setting that I
am forgetting?

Thanks in advance.

Bidemi Temidire

Philosophers and ploughmen