Re: developer friendlyness

GNOME also has a number of things to make a programmer's life easy.  One
of them is the glade UI builder which is available for developers that
want to use it.  It supports code generation, or as an alternative, you
can use libglade to dynamically load the user interface at runtime.  Now
you can't tell me that changing the user interface on a program without
recompiling is not developer friendly :)

If you have time, you should browse through the GNOME CVS tree a bit (use
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/).  There are a number of libraries and
tools that are not quite complete yet but will benefit users and
developers in the future.  You may even want to contribute to some of
them.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au