[TODO item] Volunteer wanted for a gnome-sound module

In gnome-libs HEAD the sound events functionality is removed. I would like
to find a volunteer who will move the code into a separate module that
could be conditionally loaded at runtime.

This would involve:
	- Fixing gnome-triggers to work again.
	- Learning how the existing system works.
	- Writing a shared library that does what the existing system does,
	  but as a dynamically-loaded Gnome module thingie.
	- Making any needed changes to the sound-properties capplet to
	  match the reimplementation.

If you're interested, I'll be glad to fill you in on what pieces of code
to look at.
-- Elliot
for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.