Re: Adding GNOME to Solaris7

Yes you can add the choose for anything you want.
you need to setup the /etc/dt/config directory.
here is my own, kde is invalidated as well as afterstep.
The main thing is the Xressources.XXX file.
good luck
JRC

/home/chauvier/nsmail ls -R /etc/dt
/etc/dt:
appconfig  config
/etc/dt/appconfig:
icons  types
/etc/dt/appconfig/icons:
C   fr
/etc/dt/appconfig/icons/C:
GNUstep3D.pm  kdelogo.pm
/etc/dt/appconfig/icons/fr:
AfterStep6.pm  GNUstep3D.pm   kdelogo.pm
/etc/dt/appconfig/types:
C      en_US
/etc/dt/appconfig/types/C:
esmeralda.dt  lune.dt
/etc/dt/appconfig/types/en_US:
esmeralda.dt  lune.dt
/etc/dt/config:
C        fr       Xaccess
/etc/dt/config/C:
Xresources.d
/etc/dt/config/C/Xresources.d:
_Xresources.kde  Xresources.wm
/etc/dt/config/fr:
Xresources.d
/etc/dt/config/fr/Xresources.d:
_Xresources.kde  Xresources.wm
/home/chauvier/nsmail cat /etc/dt/config/fr/Xresources.d/Xresources.wm
Dtlogin*altDtsIncrement:        True
Dtlogin*altDtName:      Window Maker
Dtlogin*altDtKey:       /app/gnu/share/scripts/start_wm
Dtlogin*altDtStart:     /app/gnu/share/scripts/start_wm
Dtlogin*altDtLogo:      GNUstep3D
/home/chauvier/nsmail