Re: GNOME UI Summary [* - Nov 11, 1999]

George Farris <george@gmsys.com> el día Thu, 11 Nov 1999
22:45:36 -0800,
escribió:

>>I've been teaching some Linux courses at the College and I go
out
>>of my way to teach GNOME.  One thing that all and I mean all
the
>>new users say (besides it's awesome) is that menu drives them
crazy.
>> If the mouse goes outside the submenu on the panel the menu
>>disappears or changes.  They all want to click on the submenu
item
>>and not have the mouse affect the menu.  I'm not sure I'm
>>explaining this well but...

>110% agreed.  (like icewm does)

I also agree. Selecting the last items in some menus is irritatingly
difficult. Clicking to select would solve that.

Dr. Rodolfo Canet-Castello
Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Agrarias (IVIA)
Dpto. Recursos Naturales
Aptdo. oficial. 46113-Moncada (Valencia). ESPAÑA-SPAIN.
Phone: 34-96-1391000      Fax: 34-96-1390240
Web page: http://www.ivia.es
Web page of Spanish Group of Soil Enzymology:
http://www.ivia.es/soilenzymology/