Re: includes of freetype

Kaixo!

On Thu, Nov 11, 1999 at 09:38:50AM -0700, Robert.Lopez@abq.sc.philips.com wrote:

> I installed freetype-1.3 which installed the include
> files in <prefix>/include/freetype/.

Yes. That is the new standard palce for freetype headers.

> Then when I started to build enlightenment-0.16.2 it is
> trying to find those includes with statements like
> #include <freetype.h>
> instead of
> #include <freetype/freetype.h>

> Which should be corrected?

Since freetype 1.3 defined the new places; the programs using it must adapt.

> The freetype install or
> Enlightenment?

There isn't a freetype-config that would tell the proper paths to use;
nor any m4 thing for autoconf either I think; so it is on the source
code of the programs themselves that it has to be fixed.

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://www.ping.be/~pin19314/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0x8F0E4975