Fonts

This really applies to XFree, but since there are many XFree users
here, I thought I'd mention it.  I've been using X on linux for a
while, one of my biggest gripes has been how bad the fonts look.
RedHat is shipping with XFS, but they still don't have any decent
looking fonts that scale at all.  Just today I went through the steps
in the "XFree86 Font Deuglification Mini HOW-TO", and it makes a HUGE
difference.  If you haven't done this, do it.  It makes such a huge
difference, I think that this will become the FIRST thing that I do
next time I get bored and re-install Linux, even before I fix the
other things that I always do.  Enough rambling, here's the URL:
http://www.frii.com/~meldroc/Font-Deuglification.html

	Greg