Re: Default startup of Help and File Manager

To get rid of those programs, try going to the control center, choosing
startup programs, press the "Browse Currently Running Programs..." button,
and remove the programs from the session.  Maybe also perform a session
save by running save-session from a terminal window after making the
change.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au