Re: ANNOUNCE - GNOME Update Manager

>>>>> "Iain" == u07ih  <u07ih@abdn.ac.uk> writes:

Iain> I've finally got a release together for the GNOME Update Manager
Iain> (or GUM for short). This is version 0.2.2 and is the first
Iain> public release and I'm just hoping I've not forgotten anything,
Iain> and it'll work on other people's machines.

At some point I think we should put this into the default Gnome
session.  That might mean putting GUM into gnome-core, though I'm not
sure.  (I don't know how these decisions are made these days.)

Tom