Re: Window locations on login

The window manager is responsible for placing windows on session restart
(it is the only program that has knowledge of exact positioning, which
desktop the window is on, etc).  Enlightenment should be able to do this
itself if it is started from the session manager.

How do you start gnome?  Your .xinitrc or .Xclients file should contain
the line:
  exec gnome-session

If you are explicitely starting enlightenment in the startup file, it may
not manage window positioning correctly.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/