gnome-libs patch

The GNOMEUIINFO_MENU_ABOUT_ITEM macro uses "About..." for the label, but
it shouldn't have "..." since it does not ask for input.

Also, GNOMEUIINFO_MENU_CLOSE_ITEM uses "Close the current document", which
I think should be the more general "Close the current window".

This patch takes care of these two very minor issues. I made it from
gnome-libs 1.0.53, but since they're only one-word changes, I imagine it
will work on later versions.

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com

"I thought I was in love once. Later I learned it was an inner ear
 infection."
 --Constable Benton Fraser (Due South)

AppHelperPatch.diff.gz

PGP signature