Re: Swallowing E pager

Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> menus.  However, what I want to do, it make the GNOME panel swallow
> this one (or something that works the same) so that I can switch
> desktops using my GNOME panel.  When I swallow the window named "0",
> it just gets a blank square on the GNOME panel, not the little 9
> sub-rectangles in there, so that I can click and change desktops.
> Thanks,

So far, Gnome's panel is unable to swallow any of E's pagers.
But you can use one of two Gnome Applets in your panel.
That is the Deskguide or the Gnome Pager. The Deskguide
doesn't work for me, but I use the HEAD branch of Gnome,
so that has nothing to say. The Gnome Pager is *less* mighty
than E's pager. Starting of applets can be done by using
the panel menu.

Hope that helps.

--Andreas