Missing sound files

The following sound files are referenced in Gnome's soundlists, but
not included with gnome-audio:

- info.wav
- warning.wav
- error.wav
- question.wav
- generic.wav

This bugs me a lot. Has anyone got these? If not, submit me some
non-copyrighted candidates and I'll throw the best ones into the tree.
I don't want to start something like the icon project for sounds (if
someone else does, that would be great!), but I want those sound
events to make noise.

:)

(If I don't get enough reactions, do you think it would be appropriate
to post this on Gnotices?)

mawa
--
Do your work in secret as long as possible; overt competence provokes
the corporate immune response.