Re: Switching Desktops

Perhaps you need to visit the optometrist;)  In the e-conf configuration
tool, there is an option to disable the flippin of the screen via the
mouse if my memory serves me correctly.  I am not on my Linux box at the
moment, as it is at work, so I cannot look before I advise;)

I use a single desktop of static size.  My years of being an MS user tend
me drive me to be more comfortable in a single desktop environment, so I
also dont use the desktops enough to know;)

Anyway, its in e-conf perhaps under behaviour, or maybe on one of the tabs
that is not initially visible.  If I'm wrong I apologize;)