Switching Desktops

When using Gnome and Enlightenment, I would like to know if it's
possible to disable switching desktops by moving the mouse off the
screen.

For example, I have four desktops showing in Pager.  I can switch by
clicking the mouse over the one I which to have the focus.  If I am in
the upper left, I can change the focus to the upper right one by moving
the mouse off the right edge of the screen.  I would like to disable
this.

I have checked both the Enlightenment configuration tool and the Gnome
User's Guide but didn't see anything appropriate.  Maybe I'm blind or I
just don't know what exactly to look for.

Thanks,
Frank