Re: GNOME and PPP - suggestions for way forward

You're right. The applet was not finished, and I wasn't expecting the
gnome-network release 1.0.2 to be made at the time it was. There are no
stats output on the applet yet, because I'll need libgnome_ppp support to
do that.

I'll update the CVS tree soon to add some new features and have a working
preferences dialog. If you have any other suggestions for the applet, I'd
be happy to hear them.

Cody