Re: Updated RH 6.0 GNOME RPMS 5/28

Your RPMs include all the RedHat specific patches, right?

Could you write something up that explains how you are keeping the
patches up to date with CVS or with the tarballs?

I'm running two versions of gnome right now, RedHat and CVS, and I'd
like to know how to merge the two and just use the CVS stuff for all
users of my system.

Also, do you know if the gnome maintainers merging any of the RedHat
patches into the main source?

I looked at one of your source RPMs for gmc and didn't see many
patches.  Are you using patches or is everything in the RPM tarball?

Jay Love