Re: GtkMozilla

> 1. License issue.
>    Is it possible to mix GPl with MPL??? Can I release GPL`ed source
> with a GtkMozilla-
>    widget in my application? Do I have to separate it from my
> application?
>    (Sorry I did not read the MPL yet !)

I do think they are not compatible.  But you can give special
permission for people to link your GPL code with the MPL code.

I think this is how the KDE/Qt thing is supposed to work.

Of course, with a Bonobized component, we will no longer have this
problem at all.

> 2. CORBA Interface.
>    I heard there is a NGLayout CORBA interface in development by the
> core Gnomers.
>    If yes, is this interface ORBit dependent or can it be used with any
> other
>    ORB such as MICO, OmniORB...

The CORBA interface is ORB independant.

The Bonobo component requires the Gtk Object System (not the toolkit,
only the object system).

Miguel.