GtkMozilla

Hi phreax,

some notes about GtkMozilla.

It seems to be that Gtk makes the first step!(*GREAT*)

Some questions:

1. License issue.
   Is it possible to mix GPl with MPL??? Can I release GPL`ed source
with a GtkMozilla-
   widget in my application? Do I have to separate it from my
application?
   (Sorry I did not read the MPL yet !)
2. CORBA Interface.
   I heard there is a NGLayout CORBA interface in development by the
core Gnomers.
   If yes, is this interface ORBit dependent or can it be used with any
other
   ORB such as MICO, OmniORB...
   It would be nice, if there is an interface, that can be used with
every ORB, not just
   with ORBit, so you can use it with Gnome, KDE and other
implementations of CORBA.

I prefer Gnome & Gtk+, because I think it has the potential to be a
killer.

Happy coding...
Michael

Micro~1: that`s money for NOTHING and BUGS for free....

mailto:no_spam@online.de