Re: real G2 : works ... really ?

Ok, here is the situation :

[philippe@truth /dev]$ ls -l /dev/dsp
crw-rw-rw-   1 root     root      14,   3 Apr 17 21:53 /dev/dsp
[philippe@truth /dev]$ ls -l /dev/audio*
crw-rw-rw-   1 root     root      14,   4 Apr 17 21:53 /dev/audio
crw-rw-rw-   1 root     root      14,  20 Apr 17 21:53 /dev/audio1

[philippe@truth /dev]$ /usr/sbin/fuser /dev/audio
[philippe@truth /dev]$ /usr/sbin/fuser /dev/dsp

Playing sounds through the control-panel works fine. sndconfig samples playing are ok.

running on a P II 450 / 128 m , ATI AGP supported

same pb : it locks up !

Very confusing ... since everybody else seem to get it work

Thanx for your help

Philippe