Re: Gnumeric/Guile/Python

In this case, you would have to track all object allocations, which is not
efficient.  If resource limitation is that important, it probably is best
to run the client code in a separate process (which you give lower
resource limits), and have a clearly defined API for communication between
the two processes (CORBA or ILU may be appropriate here).

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/