Re: ANNOUNCE: new versions of gnome-python and pygtk

You shouldn't need to recompile python to use gnome-python.  The problem
with the gnome-python-1.0.2-1.0.3 patch was that it patched some files in
the wrong order, causing some stuff that didn't need to be rebuilt to
rebuild.

What errors did you get when using the tarball release?  The tarball
should compile cleanly with gnome-libs >= 1.0.9 (if it doesn't, it is a
bug).

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au