Re: Screen capture of Gnumeric w. open menus
- From: jrb redhat com
- To: dduck diku dk
- Cc: gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Screen capture of Gnumeric w. open menus
- Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 12:18:46 -0400
> I'm writing a GNOME review for a danish computer mag, and Iød like to
> show GNUmeric with a menu pulled down. How do I do this w. xv or
> Electric Eye?
With Electric Eyes, you can put a delay on the screenshot.
1) Start ee
2) Bring up the Edit window (with right click menu)
3) Select "Screenshot of custom window" (lower right icon)
4) That will bring up a dialog. Click OK, then click on the root window.
5) It will ask you for a delay. Select the delay. Also, hide ee windows
6) Go to gnumeric's menu and wait.
] [Thread Prev