Re: Screen capture of Gnumeric w. open menus

> I'm writing a GNOME review for a danish computer mag, and Iød like to
> show GNUmeric with a menu pulled down. How do I do this w. xv or
> Electric Eye?

With Electric Eyes, you can put a delay on the screenshot.

1) Start ee
2) Bring up the Edit window (with right click menu)
3) Select "Screenshot of custom window" (lower right icon)
4) That will bring up a dialog.  Click OK, then click on the root window.
5) It will ask you for a delay.  Select the delay.  Also, hide ee windows
   if needed.
6) Go to gnumeric's menu and wait.

-Jonathan