Re: Miguel horribly misquoted?

On Tue, May 25, 1999 at 11:02:02AM -0500, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> 	2. The no future thing.  It caught me off-guard.

I would like to suggest you make yourself some index cards for common
questions that are difficult to answer off the cuff.  "Your thoughts on
KDE" should be one of those.  If a reporter or interviewer get's upset
that you pull those out, make sure you have a card to handle that.

My suggestions:
"Your thoughts on KDE, future of KDE, etc."
To me, right now, the most important thing is getting GNOME running just
right.  The KDE developers have helped GNOME quite a bit, at first by
agressively compeating and then by directly helping.  To me this is the
epitomy of the Open Source Movement.

"Why are you using card. You can't do that!"
I use these cards to answer questions that'd take too long to think out
accurate answers right here and now.

Well, those are *my* suggestions, but of course they have a strong slant
towards my opinions and probably aren't clone to yours.

But I thought I'd mention them anyway.

Ciao!

--
Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?