Re: Writing free documentation/GNOME books

Yes, Yes, Yes,

what a wonderful idea!

One of the things I always hated about buying books, was that the
authors get so little for the most important thing: the content!!!!!
This would make buying Computerbooks even more fun....

Hope your proposition isn't intended to be limited to Gnome related
books. I'd like to be able to buy books about everything like this ( except
Windows maybe :)  ).

Now that the Software industry is almost revolutionized,  let's scare
the shit out of the publishers... :-)

remo

PS in case anybody is asking itself what the heck is he saying anyway:
    Here's the shorform:
        I'm not an author, nor a publisher but a very motivated
        future buyer and reader of such books!!!!!!!!!!!!!