Re: Gnome 1.04/KDE 1.1/Red Hat 6.0

Turning off the modem speaker is different on different modems I believe.
I -think- sending "ATM0" is a common way of turning it off though. Look at
the mailing list archives for about the past week on this mailing list and
you'll find a thread of gnome-ppp discussion that will describe how to
setup gnome-ppp correctly so you can dial into your ISP. I'll commit
updated documentation to CVS very soon.

Cody