Panel swells up

I have noticed my panel changes sizes.

When I have GXedit 1.1.3 running, usually by itself, and I switch to it
the panel changes from it svelte size to a hideous fat thingie. It looks
almost the same just with double the width (the page and everything else
is the same size)

Obviously this is not a 'problem' just extremely annoying.
--
You forgot, once we were brought here, we were robbed of our names,
robbed of our language. We lost our religion, our culture, our god