Re: The State Of The Art

>On a possibly related note, what do you make of MagniFind at
>http://www.inxight.com ? It calls itself a "hyperbolic tree viewer".
>Yes, I *know* it's Windoze, but I found it absolutely fascinating.
>It needs a decent machine, mind.
We've done some evaluation work on hyperbolic trees; they're nice, but you
can still see the whole hierarchy at any point, which is potentially
confusing.  Plus there are lots of things that need other representations
than hierarchies.
But hey, this is off topic and more like my real job! :-)
dr geek
PS; I guess from your email address that you're a Blue String Pudding fan?