Re: The State Of The Art

>Geeks idea is more like sitting INSIDE a spherical monitor, and being able
>to rotate around it, having the alt-tab move around the windows, centering
>them to your view.  To counter the "I dont WANT them centered", all you
>have to do is not press alt-tab.
Actually I just redesigned this while stuck in traffic on the way home.  I
never mean that the windows would be moved *in relation to each other*, just
that when a window became active (ie, got the focus) the view area would
shift so that that window was centered.  Now I realise that all that needs
to happen is that that window should be completely visible (doesn't need to
be centered).

>Swapping 'sticky' for 'stick to glass' would leave the window stuck to your
>current view no matter where you go.
Yes, exactly!

dr geek