Re: The State Of The Art

I thought the same thing.

Geeks idea is more like sitting INSIDE a spherical monitor, and being able
to rotate around it, having the alt-tab move around the windows, centering
them to your view.  To counter the "I dont WANT them centered", all you
have to do is not press alt-tab.

Swapping 'sticky' for 'stick to glass' would leave the window stuck to your
current view no matter where you go.

This is an interesting idea, Id be glad to help someone give it a go;)  I
dont have the knowledge to do too much, but Id love to help.