Re: Gnome log out problems: is there an alternate method?
- From: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- To: Armando Singer <Asinger MAIL COLGATE EDU>
- cc: "'gnome-list gnome org'" <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Gnome log out problems: is there an alternate method?
- Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 22:50:25 +0800 (WST)
How do you start gnome in your X initialisation files?
If you just run gnome-sission, then choosing logout from the panel should
be enough. If you are not using gnome-session, then the X session will
terminate when the last application run in your startup file closes (this
may be to your window manager).
On Mon, 24 May 1999, Armando Singer wrote:
> I cannot log out of Gnome from the menu or from my log out panel button.
> When I click them, it seems like nothing happens. Is there a logout command
> that I can type in a terminal? If this doesn't work, is there another safe
> way to log out? And if any of the log out options don't work, what is the
> best way to get out of Gnome? Thanks.
> FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq
> To unsubscribe: mail email@example.com with
> "unsubscribe" as the Subject.
] [Thread Prev