Re: gnome-terminal

I just upgraded a vanilla RedHat 6.0 using these RPMS and its all fine
except Gnome Terminal with a transparent background gets
corrupted. If you do a say lots of ls commands the tect stops
scrolling and the bottom line of the terminal just gets overwritten
and is unreadable. The scrollbar indicates that it thinks the
scrollback buffer is filling up though.

Pat