gnome-terminal

Hello,

Does anyone know how to make 'gnome-terminal' run with the --login option by
default? (is there a configuration file where I can set such an option?)

I tried to modify the ~/.gnome/session file to add '--login' but I noticed
that the file gets recreated each time the window manager
starts or exits.

Any suggestions?

Oh, one more thing... does anyone know how to get rid of that warning about
running the file manager as root, that appears each time you
start GNOME?

Thank you in advance.

Boris Capitanu
borice@hotmail.com