Re: Enlightenment and bringing windows to the top.
- From: "James M. Cape" <jcape jcinteractive com>
- To: Craig Jones <craig msmri medicine ubc ca>
- CC: Adrian Hosey <ahosey snowcrash kiva net>, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Enlightenment and bringing windows to the top.
- Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 17:15:57 -0500
Craig Jones wrote:
> Other window managers I have used (KDE) allows for the following to happen
> 1) Focus follows the mouse (but window stays on whatever level it was at)
> 2) When I click in the middle of a window that is not on top, it will come
> to the top.
> but... the fix you suggested seems to be mutually exclusive. I can do ONE
> of the two things, but not both. I am guessing that Enlightenment can't
> do it, but...
> I hope that this makes sense. Any ideas?
Enable pointer or sloppy focus, but disable "Automatic raising of
windows", and it should do what you want.
Less is More. Learn it. Use it. Get an X Terminal. :-)
] [Thread Prev